*COMPETITIVE PAY & PRIVATE HEALTHCARE BENEFITS!*
Do you take great pride in your trade?
Do you enjoy seeing satisfied customers as a result of your skilled workmanship?
If you are a Joiner’s Labourer and can answer yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We currently have opportunities for Labourers to join our Award-Winning Installation Teams, working alongside our Experienced Joiners.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and attributes:
- Be physically fit and capable of carrying out manual work.
- Awareness of Health & Safety on project sites.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Basic knowledge of building materials and methods.
- Basic understanding of technical plans and drawings.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
We are in particular need of Joiner’s Labourers who live in, or are located within the surrounding area, of Turriff and Elgin.
Our tradespeople receive a wide range of benefits and rewards, including Private Healthcare and more:
- Competitive Pay
- Private Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
- Guaranteed Local Work
- Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Holidays
- Career Progression
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Job Security
Secure a rewarding long-term career with an established, award-winning local company!
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Online Application Form at the bottom of this web page.