*COMPETITIVE PAY & PRIVATE HEALTHCARE BENEFITS – Relocation support will also be offered to any successful, high-calibre candidate who does not currently live in the local area*
Due to continued expansion we currently have an opportunity for an Experienced Kitchen Sales Consultant to join the Thistle Kitchens & Bathrooms team, working from the Thistle Home Improvements Showroom in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Our Kitchen Sales Consultants are responsible for turning our clients’ dream kitchens into reality by utilising their expert product knowledge, considerable design experience and the latest 3D kitchen design software.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
- Engage directly with customers visiting the Thistle Home Improvements Showroom in Aberdeen.
- Carry out home visits to take project measurements and detail customer requirements.
- Expertly design and quote kitchens using the latest 3D Design Software (Compusoft Winner).
- Communicate effectively with our customers and deliver a design and quotation service tailored to their specific needs.
- Provide continual feedback to our management team so that our kitchen design and quotation service effectively meets the ever-changing needs of our customers.
The skills required for this role include:
- Experience in a customer-facing role with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent kitchen product knowledge and a keen eye for design.
- A high level of experience with kitchen design software and pricing/quotation packages – first-hand experience with Compusoft Winner would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer & IT literacy.
- Resilience and a can-do attitude to problem solving.
- Flexibility and adaptability – no two customers’ requirements are ever the same!
- Professionalism and the ability to represent the Thistle brand at the highest standard.
At Thistle our clients expect a bespoke experience, they don’t settle for “one size fits all” – so why should you?
Maybe you prefer the freedom of self-employment, or perhaps the security of direct employment?
A company car may be at the top of your list of priorities, or perhaps you’re more interested in private healthcare benefits.
As an experienced Kitchen Sales Consultant you’ll know that some of the best things start with a simple conversation.
A conversation can take you on a journey, that sparks an idea, that gives you a vision… something you can really get excited about.
We think becoming one of the highest-earning sales consultants in the Kitchen industry is worth getting excited about…
If you do too, then let’s get talking!
To apply for this position please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Online Application Form at the bottom of this web page.